Bay Area BYCers!

Hello everybody,
Kim Consol (Capavalley) & I are trying to put together a workshop to learn about breeding & showing our chickens plus general chicken knowledge. Walt Leonard has been kind enough to offer his services when asked.
We are trying to set a date, maybe in April, but need to know how many out there are interested & would be willing to pay a, hopefully small, fee to offset the cost of the hall rental. We need to know what size room we need to find to figure the cost & make a reservation. It will be in Walt's neighborhood so he doesn't have to add travel time to his already busy life.
This is a great opportunity for many of us to get expert advice on many questions we have about our chickens & the goals we are persuing.
I will be making the trip from Turlock & plan to carpool with others from my area. Maybe groups of you can plan the same & cut costs plus have a great time "chicken talking"along the way.....LOL
Please let Kim or I know if you want to be included.
Karen in Turlock

I'm in Karen, let me know when/where/how much!
smile.png

I would also be very interested in attending the chicken workshop! Chicken resources are limited in these parts! It sounds like just the info I have been interested in! That would be awesome!

Dude, make the most of it! :)
Looks like a Wheaten AM...so tell her to send Broody Vibes to her sisters up here in Winelandia!! Broody Vibes; what a great name for a rock band (to paraphrase Dave Barry).
Hugs,

Dawn

Dawn... you can have her, I've been trying to break her for 2 1/2 weeks with no luck.
he.gif

Dude, make the most of it! :)
Looks like a Wheaten AM...so tell her to send Broody Vibes to her sisters up here in Winelandia!! Broody Vibes; what a great name for a rock band (to paraphrase Dave Barry).
Hugs,

Dawn

I'm going to give her some Sumatra eggs... I guess. LOL. I want some broodies to hatch eggs for me this year but I just wasn't ready for them right now. She'll be a first time momma, none of my older hens are showing signs yet, I guess we'll see how she does.

BTW, Broody Vibes...
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom