BBS BANTAM Orpington Trio on eggbid!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
tongue.png
wink.png

Well they arrived and OMG! They are so refined and beautiful as they come! Now if the roo would be more quieter! (we live in the city)

I hope the girls will lay anytime after they get settled in. It would be least a week before they can be with my existing flock or up to a month. They are so clean and not a speck of any lice or mites on them. The roo is friendly too!

However if time is right, I dont want to incubate hatching eggs until in Feb but if I do get hatching eggs from them before that time, I would like to get some testers and try them out for fertility. This will be half sister and half brother matings (they have the same father but different moms). Hopefully there will be no problems but there is a risk in having some deformed chicks if you are willing to gamble on that one.

They have Superior Farms and Don Chandler lines. Their breeder was a lady out of OK.

Hope to get some pics tomorrow!

Robin

I want to be first in line for eggs when you sell some, EweSheep! I soooo would have bid on those if I had already had a place to put them. Congrats!!!!

Remember I will not have a full doz because there is only two girls unless I find more. I can collect as many as I can and if my Blue Amercuana girl not an EE starts laying (she is in molt right now)...and if she gets in with him, you can get some blue or black EE bantam crosses. So thats three girls for him.

Hope things goes well here and cold weather wont bother them. The girls are in hard molt and looking pitiful right now.

I will mention the availablity on these hatching eggs when they do come in by posting into the hatching eggs section, and the rest of you can chime in. Its hard to get names on the list and something does happen, its disappointing on both ends like for my LF Blue and Black Orps which I lost many of them to predators!
sad.png

Hope weather is good tomorrow and i will see if I can take some pics!

Does anyone know about Superior Farms?? It does not ring a bell with me but Don Chandler does.

Oh Vicki, stop tempting me LOL......still waiting on those Ebay payments and they got until Nov 2nd to do so. I hated to wait. UGH!

Back
Top Bottom