spruett386

Songster
Feb 8, 2021
Ok, so I've got these two, 4wk old fancy bcms. I am half convinced one is a cockerel and the other is a pullet. The thing is the one who looks and behaves like a pullet is quite bigger than the "cockerel". The "cockerel" is way feistier and more challenging to my other isbar cockerels. Also it's getting a comb faster than the chunky one.

The chunkier is super lazy. Docile and a scared widdle baby. I know sexing bcm chicks is nearly impossible but you guys have way more experience with them than myself. I thought I would see what y'all have to say on the matter. I am just perplexed by their size difference.

20220702_204505.jpg
20220702_204733.jpg
20220702_204704.jpg

Actually, bcm are pretty easy to sex, the small one is likely the cockerel buy it's very early yet. Wait e weeks and post an update. I'm not certain on their purity, I think bcm are supposed to have white skin on their legs.

Actually, bcm are pretty easy to sex, the small one is likely the cockerel buy it's very early yet. Wait e weeks and post an update. I'm not certain on their purity, I think bcm are supposed to have white skin on their legs.
I did not know that about the skin! Thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom