*Be a top poster!*

Im currently top poster...

Congrats!!
thumbsup.gif

Im currently top poster...

Thats from yesterday, Cochin. Remember, it is only posted THE DAY AFTER. Todays numbers aren't even available until today is over. You can't find them anywhere. Its yesterdays, I promise. The day I got first (Sat.) was actually Friday. I was barely on Saturday. I was on for hours friday. Trust me, its yesterdays. Ask Kevin when she gets here. She varified it for us like two weeks ago when I asked her, after I was thinking about it.

Thats from yesterday, Cochin.  Remember, it is only posted THE DAY AFTER.  Todays numbers aren't even available until today is over.  You can't find them anywhere.  Its yesterdays, I promise.  The day I got first (Sat.) was actually Friday.  I was barely on Saturday.  I was on for hours friday.  Trust me, its yesterdays.  Ask Kevin when she gets here.  She varified it for us like two weeks ago when I asked her, after I was thinking about it.

You were the 4th yesterday!

Last edited:
Thats from yesterday, Cochin. Remember, it is only posted THE DAY AFTER. Todays numbers aren't even available until today is over. You can't find them anywhere. Its yesterdays, I promise. The day I got first (Sat.) was actually Friday. I was barely on Saturday. I was on for hours friday. Trust me, its yesterdays. Ask Kevin when she gets here. She varified it for us like two weeks ago when I asked her, after I was thinking about it.
Little miss technical......

Okay (then i was first yesterday, and I was first some other day.LOL).

Um, the one posted right now is Sunday. You might have been top both, I don't know. Your always in the top 10. I got on so little that I didn't even make the top 10 for 3 days in a row.

KInda messed up my average. I'm gonna be kicking buns thought this week. (Spring break for my kids and me - I work at their school ! )

Um, the one posted right now is Sunday. You might have been top both, I don't know. Your always in the top 10. I got on so little that I didn't even make the top 10 for 3 days in a row.

KInda messed up my average. I'm gonna be kicking buns thought this week. (Spring break for my kids and me - I work at their school ! )

cool

spring break was last week :( we could have been posting all day long together :( :( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom