Be careful what you say in public forums!

Wow! That is just crazy. Reason #438 why I refuse to join Facebook. anniemary were there any legal ramifications from this ordeal?

Never had any problems with FB, if you would have put your settings on private and be VERY choosey who you add for your list, you would not have that problem. However sometimes there would be someone that would turn "red coat" on you and get you in trouble.

Did you get that rooster from me???
wink.png
He looks just like a mean roo I gave away last year (with full disclosure)

Yes, people need to just mind their own business! I just had a similar conversation about fb with my sister, about how you need to be very careful what you post on it. People are getting fired and assulted over their post. Now you have the cops called in! This is just crazy! If everyone just minded their own business there would be no issues! These people need to get a job and a life!

Quote:
Let's see how long she lasts before she goes to the ER for stitches for a "barnyard injury".
Same thing happened to my husband and a mean Turken that I had... after a few minutes he (the turken) got up and went after my husband again. THE END.

OH... I just remembered... it was that same Turken that sent me to the er!

Back
Top Bottom