Be responsible for your dogs !!!(graphic pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
The risk is possibly your neighbors, not yours. Have they been consulted? Maybe they don't want to assume the risk.

Quote:
Nobody even insinuated that. If you think they did, you have quite an imagination.

Quote:
OMG! Now anybody that doesn't agree with you is a Nazi. Be realistic. Your comarisons are ridiculous and insulting.

Quote:
This country was founded on those principals. People should live how they choose as long as it doesn't infringe on anothers freedom. Most people with the freedom to keep poultry choose to live without the neighbor's dog on their property. If your dog stays on it's property, fine. If it doesn't stay on your property, you are responsible for the damage and if the dog is killed. Not supervising a dog(especially a husky - because they have a strong prey drive and are prone to roaming) might just be infringing on another's right to not have your dog on their property.

Quote:
I honestly hope that your dog does stay on your property. Without an adequate fence, a husky that stays in his own yard is the exception, not the rule. It would be a shame if something happened to or because of your lovely dog. Nobody has been insulting to you. Many just aren't going to be convinced that your way is ideal. That's not an insult, that's just not agreeing with you. It is insulting that you insinuate that anyone not agreeing with you is anti-Christian, a Nazi, anti-homosexual, etc., etc.

But then everybody should remember that your philosophy and the rights of you and your dog certainly are more important than the rights of others. And perhaps nobody should have the right to freedom of speech if they disagree with you. After all, if we disagree it must mean that we are Nazis that hate all dogs, smokers, obese people, pregnant teens and homosexuals. Ridiculous.

The original post is about a BYCer that has problems with his neighbor's dog. If you asked his neighbor, the neighbor would proplably tell you that his dog is a wonderful,well trained animal that never leaves the yard and wouldn't hurt a fly. They probably have some adorable pictures of it too.

This is getting old..............
th.gif
I think I will unsubscribe from this thread. I hope the original poster resolves the problem.

I would think by now people would know how to behave and follow the rules of forum in regards to being respectful, not inciting arguements or leaning toward flaming.

3. No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)

4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.

5. No teasing, mocking, ridiculing, or otherwise making fun at other member's expense.

7. No Fighting. Taking a personal conflict to the forum is unacceptable. "I'm right, you're wrong" threads and posts will be edited or deleted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom