Beagle owners?

Here is one of my Molly....

BATDOG.jpg

Awww...they're all really cute. I found some purebreds online earlier for $895 to $2,000. Yikes!

plumberroy, did you say chicken gaurds? Wow. Daisy (the one I posted earlier about) tried to eat one of my chicks.

Quote:
C.J barks if anything isn't right. it is a different bark than if he is hungry or just want attention All he does is alert me to anything wrong. neither beagle will bother the chicks I have had chickens out and drinking from the dogs water bowl or on their box. they will not attack anything but a rabbit or C.J. may tangle with a cat .
I am a light sleeper and know the something wrong bark. once I'm up It's kinda never mind the dog beware of the owner
big_smile.png

Quote:
My Sadie was near the chickens from the day we got them as chicks, Im convinced she thinks they are her babies. They dont mind her being around, when they exit the coop she goes in on mouse patrol. Yesterday she just noticed the momma hen and chicks in there, she loved them although their mom put up quite a protest.

Check local shelters, rescue groups and newspapers. Beagles are easy to find because people get them because they are cute and great with kids but they dont understand they need to run and the nose rules. Ive said before Sadie knows how to open the fridge and the dishwasher which she uses the door to get up to the counter. They are very smart and very mischievous. They told me at the shelter when I go her they didnt take much info from the guy who dropped her off because beagles dont usually make it out.

Awww...so I finally convinced my mom to get me a beagle. We went to the shelter, and they let us fill out a form. They wouldn't let us put the dog on the floor and they said that their restroom was just for employees. (That stunk because I had to go really bad.) I waited, though. When my mom handed in the forms, they said we might nor get the pup because my mom didn't have a spouse and they were afraid that since there was no spouse to support her, that we couldn't take care of the puppy.(Funny thing is, we already have 20 animals.) Then when we said that 1out of our 20 pets is not fixed, they said we couldn't ahve her. If your pet isn't fixd, apparently you are irresponsible. (*eyeroll* My dog and the potential dog are both girls, and the potential one is fixed. What's the big deal?) I didn't get a Beage.
sad.png
I was so close!

Here is mine his name is Tank and he's a mix. I know he has Beagle, but I dont know what he's mixed with.

IM000267.jpg

He's my baby, I have five dogs(all different breeds) and he's my favorite.

I don't know where you live, but the animal shelter I volunteer at always had Beagles. Even though they like you to pay $50.00 They have waived the fee for donations of food and or so many hours of volunteer time. Maybe you can do something like that with your local shelter.

Julie

Last edited:
Aw! He's pretty. I want to volunteer at a shelter or vet's office this summer. Ugh. I felt like I was under questioning in the police station or something at that center.

Last edited:
Aw! I just love each and every one of them. I got Dalton as a Christmas gift 4 years ago. He is a huge beagle and an even bigger baby.

Keep those cute pictures comming!

dalton-walton.jpg

Back
Top Bottom