BeakBook

I love watermelon when it is good. Tell your human that you did not like it.
-Josey.
Kk my friend!
PXL_20230908_150430367.jpg

Hola! I’m Splotch. I’m the queen of my flock, and the queen of the chook world. Don’t question me. I’ll give you a sharp peck. This is my first time using BeakBook. BBQ, Bolt, and Willow all use it. I’m sure that they will be on here. I look up to Queen Aurora, but I’m better than her. Oh dear, I hope that she doesn’t read this.
IMG_0066.jpeg

Hola! I’m Splotch. I’m the queen of my flock, and the queen of the chook world. Don’t question me. I’ll give you a sharp peck. This is my first time using BeakBook. BBQ, Bolt, and Willow all use it. I’m sure that they will be on here. I look up to Queen Aurora, but I’m better than her. Oh dear, I hope that she doesn’t read this. View attachment 3631183
I'm better than anyone here.
Josey.
20230325_192239.jpg

*Scoffs* You wish Josey. I’m the best of everyone in the world, not just here. Bow down to me. My servant respects me so much, that she doesn’t dare take pictures of me without wire between us.
*Scoffs* You wish Josey. I’m the best of anyone is the world, not just here. Bow down to me. My servant respects me so much, that she doesn’t dare take pictures of me without wire in-between is. View attachment 3631773
Oops, the other one replaced Joseph’s picture with Splotches. I had to fix it- Splotches Servent

Back
Top Bottom