Bean's Random Ramblings!

Pics
I finished princess Cadence. Just got to color her now! :)
Morning Bean! Does it look like Autumn at your house already? This morning I went outside and this is the first day it's been a little chilly since like forever! It is sunny now though.

I might be able to overcome my OCD today! My friends are supposed to come get chicks but it is going to be so hard 😩

Morning Bean! Does it look like Autumn at your house already? This morning I went outside and this is the first day it's been a little chilly since like forever! It is sunny now though.

I might be able to overcome my OCD today! My friends are supposed to come get chicks but it is going to be so hard 😩
Morning! Yeah it looks pretty autumny (is that even a word?🤣) and wet outside today.

Good luck! I hope you overcome it! I am coloring my drawing right now.🙂 Also I might do queen Chrysallis aka the evil queen with the holes in her body.:oops:

How are you today? I have a feeling that today isn't going to be as boring as these past few days.

Morning! Yeah it looks pretty autumny (is that even a word?🤣) and wet outside today.

Good luck! I hope you overcome it! I am coloring my drawing right now.🙂 Also I might do queen Chrysallis or the evil queen with the holes in her body.:oops:

How are you today? I have a feeling that today isn't going to be as boring as these past few days.
I'm doing great! I might wash Pumpkin's leg warmers after I am done with school. Sorry I have kept you waiting so long!😅

How are you?

I'm doing great! I might wash Pumpkin's leg warmers after I am done with school. Sorry I have kept you waiting so long!😅

How are you?
I'm doing fine!! :D That's cool! It's fine. It's pretty hard when we are in different time zones.;)

Me and my sister made a small movie about one of the (16🤦‍♀️) turkeys that we have going into the chicken coop. I think she will post it on here in the next couple of days!;)

A chick has also been hatching 😊
20210923_133938.jpg

20210923_134000.jpg 20210923_134026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom