Bean's Random Ramblings!

Pics
Hello FluffyLambs how are you today? :D:wee:frow
I am great! I spent the morning weighing and worming all of my chickens. I didn't eat lunch till 2:30 🙃 I have a very bad concept of time. Update of my cotton ball

A friend hatched for it 😊
20210924_095239.jpg 20210924_095244.jpg 20210924_095256.jpg
They kept trying to go under each other lol 😂😍 I moved them outside this morning. 😊

Hi Lambs how are you today? I am sick unfortunately but not with Covid fortunately! My throat hurts and a stuffed up nose.:sick Btw I will have to leave in a few mins to put animals to bed!
I was just going to ask you how you were! I hope you get better! I am doing great. We went fishing today. I am thinking about changing my pfp to something fall themed for a while.... What about, maybe, a silkie dressed up as a pumpkin? Or a Polish dressed up as a pumpkin?

:love I was just going to ask you how you were! I hope you get better! I am doing great. We went fishing today. I am thinking about changing my pfp to something fall themed for a while.... What about, maybe, a silkie dressed up as a pumpkin? Or a Polish dressed up as a pumpkin?
Oh thanks! :hugs Aww that would be a cute pfp! You should totally do a silkie dressed as pumpkin!

Back
Top Bottom