Bean's Random Ramblings!

Pics
How is your day Bean?
Pretty good! I slept in a bit more this morning and then we gutted some pumpkins so we can carve them for the contest soon(that was disgusting!:sick) How about you?

Ok, gotta go let the chicks out for a "field trip" since we are getting rid of a partly aggressive rooster today also! We didn't want to let them out since that rooster(which is Wesley/attacker boy/the one that JBM showed you) might do something to them!

Pretty good! I slept in a bit more this morning and then we gutted some pumpkins so we can carve them for the contest soon(that was disgusting!:sick) How about you?

Ok, gotta go let the chicks out for a "field trip" since we are getting rid of a partly aggressive rooster today also! We didn't want to let them out since that rooster(which is Wesley/attacker boy/the one that JBM showed you) might do something to them!
I have really wanted a pumpkin! I only have a mini one so far. No rain today though!

I have really wanted a pumpkin! I only have a mini one so far. No rain today though!
I'm back! It is raining right now. The person coming to pick up Wesley will be here around 6:30 or something! We did a very short chick field trip cause the roosters were trying to jump on them and it just got too dark too fast. :(

I hope you get a big pumpkin soon! My mom is making pumpkin seeds from the pumpkins that both my sibling and me gutted. A batch of sweet(cinnamon sugar and stuff) and a batch of savory(salt, pepper, paprika and something else but I don't remember). Last year she made pumpkin spice pumpkin seeds that I found a recipe for. They were very good!

I'm back! It is raining right now. The person coming to pick up Wesley will be here around 6:30 or something! We did a very short chick field trip cause the roosters were trying to jump on them and it just got too dark too fast. :(

I hope you get a big pumpkin soon! My mom is making pumpkin seeds from the pumpkins that both my sibling and me gutted. A batch of sweet(cinnamon sugar and stuff) and a batch of savory(salt, pepper, paprika and something else but I don't remember). Last year she made pumpkin spice pumpkin seeds that I found a recipe for. They were very good!
Thank you Bean.

4 more minutes! (I remembered Oregon's time zone!)

I was going to carve a mini one tonight but my dad stopped me. I guess he thought I would end up cutting my finger off.... I don't remember them being this hard ever! When I was like 8 or 9 I carved a mini one all by my self, now they're hard I couldn't even use a hammer to get the knife in! :lau

I love getting the guts out! I just use my hands. 😂 What do you use?

Back
Top Bottom