Bear!

Pics
I hope to never need it either! If it discourages bears, it must be pretty awful!
Mary

It's pepper spray, like the cops use. Burns your eyes and they water so much many are temporarily blinded. If you buy it for self-defense,against humans, it comes in a small cannister. The bear spray cannister is about 4x the size.

Me too on both. I've been here longer than that, but beers just made it to my county about 10 years ago. Chickens, my first was a very special rescue rooster, Reuben, pictured in my icon. Initially, the plan was to improve his health and attitude, then rehome him. I became attached, he became spoiled. Now I have bantams.
Yep, that's usually how things happen! Our original plan was to eat ours when they stopped producing as regularly. I was on board with the plan, too, and then I met my first flock. Took less than a week to realize "the plan" was never gonna happen & another week to work up the nerve to break the news to the Chief. We've been running an old age home for chickens ever since!

Back
Top Bottom