Bearded Black Silkie Rooster

Darling Farms

Chirping
9 Years
Sep 22, 2010
Hello~

We have a bearded black silkie rooster for sale. He is about six months old.

He has GREAT type and BEAUTIFUL full black feathering with that amazing beetle green sheen all throughout his tail feathers.

Great toes and DARK eyes. He is one of those low to the ground bull-dog looking silkies... what a character!

He is crowing and interested in the ladies. He has a DARK mulberry comb... big fat liquorish-y bubblegum wad...

Will make a nice addition to any silkie pen be it BBS, Paints or Lavenders or Simply Blacks. He is a solid bird ready for a flock of his own!

We have videos of him live and in action on our 'facebook' page please check us out at 'Darling Farms'.

Please email or PM with any questions. Weather permitting we would like to ship him as soon as the auction closes on Tuesday so please plan to papal immediately following the auction.

Shipping will be $60.

THANKS~

~Darling Farms ~

68297_12715.jpg

68297_12716.jpg

Quote:
Eshanne,
How are you able to get these boys to stand still on that mantle and not flap around and breaking things?
ep.gif

He's a nice looking boy!

Dylan's Silkies :

Eshanne,
How are you able to get these boys to anstand still on that mantle d not flap around and breaking things?
ep.gif

He's a nice looking boy!

If he gets his tail feathers any closer to that candle things will change FAST!!!
big_smile.png

Very nice looking!
love.gif

Funny you should say that... This was the first one to fall off!

After that... He stood still.

I have had them poo on the mantle... but this was the first to go flapping off!

Does he have any horns on his comb? Could you post a picture with his crest pulled back to show the top of the comb?

Ultrasol,

Great question!

He has NO horns or points on his comb.

I will be happy to post photos of his comb later today...

~Darling Farms

So that is howyou get that self combusting chicken the insurance company was telling me about!

Nice roo, wish I needed another, he is grorgeous.

I see his wattles,.. about how big you think they are? Also, can you look at the very base of the quill of the primary feathers, are they light or dark? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom