Bearded Buff Silkie hatching eggs PA

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
Taking orders for bearded buff silkie hatching eggs. Chance of bearded whites as well.

1/2 Doz for $18 or 12+ eggs for $30

Price includes s/h. Paypal to [email protected]

I have silkies due to hatch Monday. Excellent fertility on these eggs. I will post pics of the chicks after the hatch. Thanks for looking.

Jody

Last edited:
Hi I would be interested in 6 eggs. How would I go about ordering from you? My email is [email protected].
I have become a hobbiest and they are so great that I hatch them and give them away to the community. someday Davis will be a Silkie Town. Right now though I have a frizzle gene in my batch and would like to get back to the original silkies. Thanks, jen

Hi Jen, you can send paypal payment and any special instructions, including ship date and I'll take care of the order for you. Thanks.

Jody

Hey Jody, if all has gone as planned I just sent off $18 to you for the eggs using paypal. Let me know if it doesn't work let me know. I will ut my contact info here as well: thanks so much
jenella loye
530 297 6080
[email protected]

Yes I received the payment. I will ship your order out on Monday. Thanks.

Jody

Paypal is an online money transfer that is owned by Ebay but can be used for other monetary transactions to quickly exchange funds either by bank account or credit card.

You can go to www.paypal.com to learn more about it.

I do accept money orders as well for future egg orders. Most people want their eggs right away and Paypal allows us to transact faster in most cases.

Jody

Back
Top Bottom