Bearded Silkie Bantam - contest Ends September 5th

From my other three bearded little ones I don't know how their color is called.

RIMG1442.JPG

RIMG1440.JPG

Pullet
April 2021
?
5-5

RIMG1453.JPG

RIMG1459.JPG

Pullet
April 2021
?
5-5

RIMG1457.JPG

RIMG1438.JPG

Cockerel
April 2021
?
5-5

(I should have taken some new pictures today, his beard has grown remarkably 😃 )

I love your buff cockerel! He's gorgeous 😍 will you hatch some chicks using him?
Thank you ❤️
I absolutely don't know about the future - I just had to part my little flock in the girls with one cockerel and all the other boys in a bachelor flock. James, my smallest cockerel (the others are minimum two times bigger than him) stays with the girls.

I love this contest as I'm a huge fan of bearded Silkies. My most beautiful hen doesn't have the correct number of toes, which I've read is an immediate disqualification in the show circles. I assume the same applies here, right? 😭 I totally understand. Too bad I can't grow a toe for her 😂 because she's a beauty, in my opinion. My daughter and I have enjoyed looking at everyone's gorgeous Silkies. I always tell me clients that my Silkies are my "poodle chickens" since I groom small dogs and my daughter always likes to show off a bird or two to each client at drop off and pick up 💜

Yes, that would be a disqualification. I'm glad you have enjoyed others Silkies too!
I love this contest as I'm a huge fan of bearded Silkies. My most beautiful hen doesn't have the correct number of toes, which I've read is an immediate disqualification in the show circles. I assume the same applies here, right? 😭 I totally understand. Too bad I can't grow a toe for her 😂 because she's a beauty, in my opinion. My daughter and I have enjoyed looking at everyone's gorgeous Silkies. I always tell me clients that my Silkies are my "poodle chickens" since I groom small dogs and my daughter always likes to show off a bird or two to each client at drop off and pick up 💜

Back
Top Bottom