*****bearded silkie contest*****Ended*****Winners*****

I would like to enter my 5 mo old black splashed Silkie in the show but I am new and can't figure how to get his picture on the show page.

Can anyone help me by telling me how to do this.

Thanks
Linda
Silver Ash Silkies:rolleyes:

Click on "Uploads" in the blue toolbar at the top of your screen. Then click the "Browse" button and select your picture. When it uploads, click the little "My Uploads" link in the bottom right hand corner. Select the IMG field and copy that text. Then paste it into any message...

My 22 week old Splash silkie, "Ashley":

038.jpg

032.jpg

Last edited:
This is our newest family member Oscar Roo. I love him!! I think he's bearded, looks like a beard to me, but I am kinda new at this!
The guy I bought him from said he is a Black Tortishell and is 9-10 months old an I really like showing him off! LOL

Venturashow038.jpg

Venturashow040.jpg

Venturashow042.jpg

Last edited:
Okay a few of my silkies
One year old hen. I don't name all my silkies
Buff
017.jpg

Another one year old Buff
016.jpg

8 month old Partridge pullet Named Wonder
100_0306.jpg

4 month old Splash pullet
100_0938.jpg

Blue girl at six months\\
100_1021.jpg

8 month old Chebaka/Partrige cockerel and his hatch mate /blue splash cockerel
100_1477.jpg

Year old Blue Cock
100_1498.jpg

Mufasa/ Buff Cockerel. 10 months
100_1666.jpg

Snowball at 6 months/ White Cockerel\\
100_2147.jpg

I could do more but I don't know if all these will post. This was memory lane for me.

Last edited:
8 month old Chebaka/Partrige cockerel
That was supposed to show up in the white box! I'm not doing something right! Grrr!

Bama,
Will you have eggs from him for sale? I love his colors! I want one!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
He is an off-colored black...nice bird though!

Isn't it just LOVELY when people make up fancy names for off colors to rip people off? I can't STAND when people come up with non-existent varieties like "black tortishell" "calico" and "pink tipped buff".....

Who ever heard of "Pink Tipped Buff", and what the !@#$!@#$ would that color be anyway???????

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom