The People's Choice Contest! - April Edition - Ends 04/30/2023- All Breeds - ROOSTER - Community Judged!

12B604A4-8C31-4D2D-BDFA-BF5900735C00.jpeg

Name: Dot
Breed: My best guess is a silkie and white leghorn Cross
Color: white with a black speck on his right side

Dot is one of my little hatchlings from eggs I won in a contest. He’s a real sweetie.

Not wishing to piss on anyones parade but most of the pictures are of cockerels, not roosters. Convention has it that to be a rooster he has to be one year old or more. You could of course adjust the title to state little boys and teenagers are also welcome.:p
This is Henry. He's a man in male chicken terms.
He's a Light Sussex (no, not a White Sussex:rant)
He's 8 years old.
P4010693.JPG

JUDGING RULE! - The People Judge! - On 05/01/2023 I will check how many likes each photo has and whoever gets the most likes WINS and will be in the running for the Grand Championship come this December.

Grand Champion wins the special not-so-secret prize! (Keep Reading)

Read through the thread and give a BIG THUMBS UP to the boys you think deserve it and scroll past the ones that you don't like. "LIKES" MATTER! THAT IS HOW WE JUDGE! Whichever Cockerel / Rooster has the most likes earned from the community will be declared the GRAND CHAMPION!

ENTRIES - Please post only 1 Cockerel or Rooster per person - Include Cockerel / Rooster's Name, Breed, Coloring if known. MIXES ARE WELCOME TOO!
Go out in the yard and snap a picture of your best boy and upload it to this thread. He may be the BEST! If your photo contains more than one chicken please indicate which boy you are submitting for judgement! Remember - Only 1 per person.

As always, lets keep this fun and respectful. What you may love in a chicken someone else my hate and vise-versa. Everyone has their own tastes and lets continue to be kind to one another. This is going to be fun!

MARCH CURRENT CHAMPIONS

KING - A beautiful 8 month old Phoenix Rooster
View attachment 3456603

RUSTY BUCKET - A Stunning Niederrheiner Rooster

View attachment 3456604

Get your entries in for Aprils Championship and see if you can beat these to score of 8 likes each! It will aslo put your rooster in the running for the Grand Champion this December!

Grand Champion will be getting something very special..... Hint - you will need a broody hen or an incubator and a love for heritage British Chicken Breeds :)
Do ❤️ count???

Back
Top Bottom