Beards of beauty chicken show judging

PrestonC

Songster
8 Years
Mar 10, 2012
Georgetown, Texas
Here we are... at the judge's booth!!!
Please, if you have not visited the Beards of Beauty Online Chicken Show, please do so! This is the judging thread for that show!
PLEASE DO NOT POST SHOW ENTRIES HERE!!! THIS IS STRICTLY FOR THE JUDGING ONLY!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!!!

The judging will be divided into three seperate groups:
1. Best cock/cockerel
2. Best hen/pullet
3. Best chickens's silly quote
4. Best chicken's color (of plumage)
5. Best beard
6. Best overall chicken
ONLY THE BEST OVERALL CHICKEN WINS THE DONATED PRIZE BY SilkiesForEver... An edited photo!

VOTING RULES:
  • One vote per BYC member. If you vote more than once only the first one will count!
  • Show contestants CAN vote!
  • Label the chosen entry with the member's name, name of bird (if provided) and name of breed
  • Label the show categories clearly
  • Voting closes Wednessday November 21st evening... get your vote in quickly!
Have good sportsmanship... it's hard choosing only one!

JUDGING WILL BE POSTED HERE WEDNESSDAY NIGHT
thank you all who participate!

Is this some best chicken ? How do u enter or do u have to be physically somewhere?

This is only for voting but the show is called BEARDS OF BEAUTY ONLINE CHICKEN SHOW. If you make it quick, enter early today. All you have to do to vote online is to look at the entered birds in the show, come here, and vote your favorites! Hope this answers your question

1. Best cock/cockerel- Gonna have to go with Toulouse by me! (chicksNherps) the polish because he has the most beard of the cock/cockerels
2. Best hen/pullet- Skye by hstlwombat the sikie, she is gorgeous and is one of the only full body pics. Great conformation!
3. Best chickens's silly quote- Flufferfeet the silkie by Chicken Tamer "Fear me! For I am fluffy!
4. Best chicken's color (of plumage)- Nori by me! (chicksnherps) the silkie
5. Best beard- Nori by me! (chicksNherps) the silkie because she has the biggest and most beautifulest beard
lol.png

6. Best overall chicken- From my answers, and being a beard contest, I will have to go with Nori as best overall.

1. Best cock/cockerel- Gonna have to go with Toulouse by me! (chicksNherps) the polish because he has the most beard of the cock/cockerels
 2. Best hen/pullet- Skye by hstlwombat the sikie, she is gorgeous and is one of the only full body pics. Great conformation!
 3. Best chickens's silly quote- Flufferfeet the silkie by Chicken Tamer "Fear me! For I am fluffy!
 4. Best chicken's color (of plumage)- Nori by me! (chicksnherps) the silkie
 5. Best beard- Nori by me! (chicksNherps) the silkie because she has the biggest and most beautifulest beard :lol:
 6. Best overall chicken- From my answers, and being a beard contest, I will have to go with Nori as best overall.
I don't think you can vote for yourself ;)

Best cock/cockeral
User:aoxa
Name:Gigi
Breed:Mottled Houdan
Sex: rooster
Quote: I whip my hair back and fourth

Best pullet/hen
User:ChicksNherps
Name:Nari
Breed:Silkie( no color name yet)
Sex:pullet
Quote: Make sure you get my good side