Beasts of the Night

Clark and I went to the largest manision the town has. The owners were out and we both wanted new solid gold watches. I threw a brick through the weakest window and clark and I creep in. We started putting expansive loot in out bags, until I thought I was being watched. I told clar and he laughed, showing his gold fillings. I laughed two, until I heard a creak in the room next to were Clark and I were standing. we both froze and looked at each other. Clark then continued on saying it was properly just the wind. I got on with my work two, until I though I was being watched again. I turned around to tell Clark that we should leave, when I heard a bullet shot ring out. Clark yelped and then fell to the ground. "Clarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk" I yelled out, but now I could see the blood spurting out from between his eyes like the rubies I stole from mum's jewellary box. A silent laugh filled the room, as a man in a hood walked towards me......................................

I ran and jumped out the nearest window. Glass cut my skin and bruised my body, but I was going to stop running. The men with the hood just kicked Clark's body out of the way and walked towards me. I kept running until my legs burnt and my face was producing a whole river of sweat. I then tripped over a stick and thats where we get back to the hooded men punching me.

I woke up to see mum crying. Some wacky dream I had last night, Clark dying, a man with a hood chasing me. Although it did feel real. I looked at my body, it had glass cuts and bruses. Oh, noI thought, it did happen. I raised my head and started to cry, Clark and I had been best friends for life. Just then something dropped from the ceiling and landed on my lap. it was a gun, the same as the men with the hood. Mum came into my bedroom, still with water gushing from her eyes. I hid the gun behind my back, surprised on how it got in my bedroom...............................

Last edited:
"Alex, I have bad news" mums sobs.
"what," I ask.
"clark is dead, his body was found in a maision he was stealing, and guess who they think did it" mum whimpered even louder>
"Who" I ask
"You" mum replies............................................................

" But, I didn't, it was the men in the hood" I reply.
"but, Alex they found your dna all over the place and nobody elses" Mum whispers crying
"I've been framed" I shout angrily, knowing the hooded men had set me up.
"Whats that your holding behind your back, Alex" mum stammered
"nothing" i reply lying.
"show me" mum shouts, raising her voice. She pushes me to the side and sees the barrel.
"ALex, Alex, al" she whispers and then runs out of the room.......................................

The judge bangs his hammer.
"this boy is not innocent, he will be locked up" He says.
"but I didn't do it, right mum and dad?" I shout.
Mum and dad keep their headsdown, embarrassed about their only son.
"this boy, will be sent to R.S.T, where he will spend the rest of his teenager years, underground." the judge announces............................

I was ushered out of the court by two men in hoods. "no, not again' I say.
The man next to me said "hey buddy, you now in for hell, again, not from me this time".
I was pushed out of the court, with people laughing and mocking me about a crime I didn't even do.
The men shoved me into a black van, and I fell asleep, as the wheels rolled, for hours to come.

dreams are just like cars, they come and go, but never stay for so long, but my dreams are like a building and only do they leave when I leave the Earth as well.
I am in the mainsion that I last saw Clark, the bang of the gun rings through my ears and then slams inbetween my eyes. Clark jumps the window and the man kicks my face and jumps the window and runs for Clark. What difference would it make if Clark had survived and I had been shot. The next morning the family returned, to see my beady eyes staring blankly at them. The scene changed, I was at the funeral, and mum and dad were crying. "he was always a good boy" I heard before the scene changed yet again. I was in the courthouse and Clark, was shouting that he was innocent, just like me. The judge said he was guilty and like me, he was taken away by men in hoods, my parents throwing stuff at him, while he left. Nobody believed him just like me.
Just then the van door slide open, and the hooded men nudged me, saying 'welocme to R.S.T, hell on Earth'................................................................

Back
Top Bottom