Beautiful Mille Fleur Bantam D'Uccle for Home in Michigan

Johnnymsu

Hatching
Sep 30, 2021
A beautiful little 6 or 7 week old Belgian Bearded Bantam D'Uccle Rooster showed up in my backyard (I live in a sub that doesn't allow fowl) and we have taken great care of him the past 5 weeks. He has proven to be very affectionate, well behaved, loves being stroked, will follow family members outside everywhere we walk, doesn't wander off, crows a few times a day, and is well adjusted around any of my friends and family that visit. He will fly onto your lap on command (we always have a towel for him to sit on just to be safe, but he usually jumps off when it's poop time). He's truly a special bird, and due to city/neighborhood rules, I do need to find a good home. Strongly prefer southeast Michigan area. Willing to pay for his food for the next several years for a good home (hoping to visit him once in a while). I have a very large (2 feet by 3 feet by 5 feet) bird cage he sleeps in at night just inside the hallway from the garage and many toys and stuffed toys he enjoys sleeping next to. Happy to post photos, video, introduce him, etc. He has stolen our hearts but we just can't keep him. He is just about at full size, which is about 1/2 the size of most larger rooster breeds. We call him "Lucky" because we all feel lucky to have met him. Sitting for a little petting.JPG Lucky will shower you with love.JPG

Attachments

• Beautiful Coloring.JPG
    Beautiful Coloring.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 4
  • Loves his blueberries.JPG
    Loves his blueberries.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi. Sorry you can't keep him. It's obvious that you love him and he loves you. He will find a good home. You are so kind for caring about him so much. He is a beautiful little guy.

Back
Top Bottom