Bedding for baby chicks????

Poor chickie, hope it gets better. I have no experience with that so I won't offer any suggestion.
Well, just keep loving your chickies. And you can talk about them all you want here, cuz we all love chickies on this board!!
smile.png
wee.gif

Quote:
Aww poor baby! I have seen a lot of threads on this. It is sad, but I think you need to put them in a cup that does not allow them to move around in order for them to heal. Do not take my advice, find the thread. I don't know anything about treating this problem. That's funny about the cat, when we brought home our first babies my cats were terrified of them
lol.png

It gets up so I think it will be ok....byc is great someone told me that crested pullets are weak....and it is.....and need a bit more care. Thanks to Byc for answering my concernsl.
thumbsup.gif

I know, people are so helpful. I will post a question and I will have five answers in about fifteen minutes. That is the problem though, I am addicted! I am supposed to be cleaning right now and I have been here off and on all day! That is great that the baby is fighting. I think the best thing for any sick animal is stimulation. Give him lots of pets and purr at him
big_smile.png
I purr at mine all the time!

Last edited:
It worked perfect for us in our brooder. We put down paper towel, then wood chips (not cedar) and then another layer of paper towels. I'd clean it out every few days and just roll up the paper towel and start up again.

Back
Top Bottom