Beef jerky recipes?

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
I have some beef mariating in cabelas jerky seasonig but I want to try to make my own seasonings. I have about 50 pounds of beef in my freezer and I want to make jerky out of it. Please let me know what seasonings you use to make the best beef jerky.

Last edited:
I buy London Broil on sale and slice it really thin and soak it overnight in a bag with Lawry's Steak n Chop marinade..excellent everytime
wink.png

My uncle has been a cook his whole life. Where ever he goes if he eats something that is great tasting he talk the cook into givin up their secret. There is a lady who makes jerky for people who bring in their deer or bear etc.... He finally got the recipe and said it was the best ever. I had black bear jerky made with this recipe. It was great!!!

Best Ever Jerky

1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp red wine
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp hot sauce
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp meat tenderizer
1/8 tsp red pepper
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
3 lbs meat sliced 1/4" thick

Cover with marinade and keep in refrigerator 24 hrs then dry.

I have a recipe that uses ground beef that I make every year for us to take camping. My kids have always liked it especially when they were little and sometimes had a hard time eating the tougher versions.

My mom bought a jerky kit from cabelas that has the ground beef gun. I never got to use it yet. Now with the seasoning for ground beef you just mix it in right?

Back
Top Bottom