Been a lurker for a long time and finally decided to join

parmacrafter

In the Brooder
Sep 13, 2023
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Not new exactly. We had them on my granddad's farm for pretty much my whole life. Only started raising our own a few years ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Right this moment we have 18 laying hens 2 adult roosters, 5 14 week pullets and a 14 week cockerel

(3) What breeds do you have? We have a mixed lot including americana, brahma, golden sexlinks, black astralorps. silver laced wyandottes, buff orpingtons, barred rock, green easter egger, sapphire gems and cochins.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love the interaction with them. Every single one has a completely different personality.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? My job and hobby is crafting.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We have the chickens as well as an assortment of other pets. 6 dogs (all rescues), a gecko, a scorpion, a snake and a tarantula.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :DI found it through a google search quite a long time ago. I finally decided to join today.

Howdy, :frow and Welcome to Backyard Chickens.

Happy :ya to have you here with us. Enjoy your time here at BYC!
Glad you decided to de-lurk!
animated-indian-and-redskin-image-0031.gif

Thanks for joining our community! :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom