Before, during and after (UPDATE post 29)

celebrate.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Wow, Technodoll! He's looking so much better! He's so handsome, it does a heart good to see how he's improved under your care...
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

And I love the curly little feathers over his tail. Is that the rooster equivalent of peach fuzz? He's gonna be such a gorgeous roo!

I've been insanely busy or sleeping the last few days and I haven't logged in since New Years Eve but I'm thinking of you and your family, including the chickens, and sending prayers.

Now, off to find the thread on Sunshine...

Technodoll, I am sooooo rooting for your babies! And I'm very much looking forward to seeing pictures of them both outside this coming spring! I'm sure Phoenix is going to love the feel of real grass under his feet.

I admire your resolve to keep plugging away on their rehabilitation. I just know this is going to pay off big time come summer. You're going to have one of the prettiest young roos around and all of the girls are gonna love him! I bet he'll have the sweetest nature with the ladies too! He had a good teacher when it comes to care and compassion!
wink.png

Good job Technodoll, keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming. Phoenix is changing by leaps and bounds now! Before long we won't recognize him as that same small pathetic little thing you brought home last autumn!
thumbsup.gif

PS. How about some pictures of the two Blue Cochins? I would love to see how they're doing now!
big_smile.png

He's really cute and pretty! Kudos to you for rescuing the poor guy... He was clearly in terrible shape before.
sad.png
It's wonderful that you got him out of such a bad situation and gave him such a great, loving home.

Here is Phoenix today, he's growing impossibly fast!

I think he had a lot of catching up to do...

He's a marshmallow, sooo sweet but a little rough with the ladies, hope he'll get the hang of it.

He's even crowing now!

I wish I knew how old he really is...

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0017-3.jpg

Well he's still missing a ton of feathers (mainly, his tail) but he is a completely different bird than he was a month ago.

I am soooo pleased at how he's turning out, after everything he's been through!!

love.gif

WOW!! That just can't be the same bird TechnoDoll! He's come such a long way, it's hard to believe that is the same bedraggled little waif that you first acquired back in November. How is Sunshine doing now? Hopefully just as well as Phoenix is!

And if your ladies don't appreciate him, send him out my way! I have 9 full grown girls of various breeds that have been without a roo their entire lives...trust me..they'd love to make his acquaintance!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom