Beginner LF Cochin Breeder

Oct 22, 2018
Hello everyone! I recently just purchased my first show quality juvenile large fowl Cochin trio. I thought I would join backyard chickens to meet other breeders and get opinions on what to look for when breeding. The rooster is a black frizzle and I have smooth hens both black and blue. Can’t wait to hatch out chicks from these gorgeous birds ❤️
8B0B8BD6-D45D-4EF5-B1F4-BFE74D22BA67.jpeg

66EAAFFD-64F5-492C-BF70-3D0016D3527E.jpeg
66DEAE02-FD25-4A4A-BD74-2480911A5ECC.jpeg

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I am no expert, but your chickens look show quality if you ask me! I definitely think people would be happy to have their offspring if you could share hatching eggs or baby chicks! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I am no expert, but your chickens look show quality if you ask me! I definitely think people would be happy to have their offspring if you could share hatching eggs or baby chicks! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!
I plan on selling chicks next fall once the girls start laying. The breeder mentioned that she would take these genetic to Nationals every year so I’m crossing my fingers they produce the same kind of offspring ❤️ Is there a spot on this site to sell eggs or chicks?

I plan on selling chicks next fall once the girls start laying. The breeder mentioned that she would take these genetic to Nationals every year so I’m crossing my fingers they produce the same kind of offspring ❤️ Is there a spot on this site to sell eggs or chicks?

Here you go:
Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade

Back
Top Bottom