Belgian D'Anver Roosters FREE with Pullets Avail! SOLD/N. Ga. Mtns

thumbsup.gif

Folks, unfortunately, through no fault of the buyer, the sale fell through on these beautiful birds so they are again available.

Not sure when Mina, the older pullet, will start laying, but she seems close.

Last edited:
Second sale fell through--back on market, yet again.

***originally, I had offered two pairs, plus 3 pullet chicks for sale, but one of the older pullets went broody so she's off the market. Still have the older Mille Fleur D'Anver pullet available, plus 3 pullet chicks, for $5 each. Both roosters are free. Take one or both. Will not sell pullets only, though, as I need to keep them if the roosters are here.

Last edited:
Just thought I would ask if you would ship to California? You probably posted if you would ship but I did not see it.
thanks
nate

Sorry, no, I don't ship birds. Would have replied sooner, but I didn't get the subscription email notice.

ETA: Mina is now laying, nice big eggs for a pullet of this breed. I was really surprised by them.

Last edited:
Would you have any more birds available? We're about two and a half hours away but are going to be in Chattanooga TN which will bring us much closer, so if you do we would want to get some for my brother.
Thank you,

Back
Top Bottom