Best automatic door (no electricity)

I designed my own door for my coop... Mine also runs off a 12v lawn mower battery. You might consider diying one as well. 🤷🏼‍♂️
do you mind sharing how you did yours? I have looked up a few different ones to see how they were done. This is one project I am having my husband do for our coop when he builds it. :)

I always recommend the Pullet Shut automatic door. It has a solar power option for those who do not have electricity to their coop. I have had mine for over 5 years and had no problems with it.

We're look
we are redesigning our coop and need a good automatic door for our girls. wed love something that wont break the bank as we are on a very tight budget ($150 is our goal for a door but thats a bit flexible). We need something that doesn't need electricity as our coop is an acre away from any power but im just not sure which door to go with. Any advice would be great. thanks!
We're Iooking at Omlet -which is 189 & probably + tax. There are home video threads here of them. I'm just a skeptic looking for the down side of it, but so far, I'm liking the looks of it. It's battery operated, from what I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom