Best Automatic Turner/Incubator for Goose Eggs

For Goose Eggs They Don't Look That Bad. Goose Eggs Are Usually Dirty Even Though My Geese Have Clean Areas To Lay I Always Find Some Dirty Ones .

LOL! Ok good to know! I just carefully got some of the grass off and set the eggs with X's and O's! I decided to use my Nurture Right 360 just because my experiences have been so good and all 13 BIG eggs just barely fit in there so if I'm fortunate enough to get all 13 to lockdown I'll separate them into 2 incubators or set them in the styrofoam incubator for lockdown. Thank you so the fast responses! The countdown to hatching begins! :love

5-16-19 Goose Eggs (2).JPG 5-16-19 Goose Eggs (3).JPG

I agree, set up an alert on FB Marketplace for 'incubator'. I see a LOT of HovaBators within 100 miles of me, some of them going for as little as $15. I'd snap up a 1602 if you can, especially if it has a turner and fan. The parts are cheap and mine is dead reliable, the only difficulty being you need to calibrate some dial meat thermometers accurately.

I actually have access to a Hovabator 1602N...I know everyone seems to swear by them but my friend hates hers and has had horrible results. I have 5 thermometers in my Little Giant (which I realize is a crummy incubator) because I don't trust any styrofoam incubator after what she's been through. Lol
I have mine as a backup, it's actually an old version that I bought with the turner for $15, it has the manual dial rather than the digital read out which seems to be less reliable than the old dials. Anyway, I think I'm going to buy one of the scratch and dent Incuview deals and use that to finish up my goose egg hatch. I just need to make sure they'll all fit because I don't think it's much bigger than the Nurture Right. I could just buy another Nurture Right but there are 2 days within the incubation period where I would have to rely on my husband to turn the eggs...let's just say I would rather have an automatic turner by then just to be safe. :rolleyes: lol!
Do you use the goose egg turner in the Hovabator?

Back
Top Bottom