Best Automatic Turner/Incubator for Goose Eggs

CluckNDoodle

Hatchaholic
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 12, 2019
Georgia
I agreed to hatch goslings because I can't seem to say no anymore. :rolleyes: I love hatching chicks so much that it has become an addiction. So now I'm hoping for some opinions on buying another incubator. Lol
I've been really happy with my Nurture Right 360 incubators but I think it would require that I hand turn goose eggs due to the size of the eggs, and I may actually have too many eggs for the smaller incubator.
I've been looking at the Incuview and the bigger Magicfly as a couple of options that look like they would work for automatic turning of goose eggs but the more I read the less inclined I feel to get either of them...any preference out there for incubators specifically to hatch goslings?
Should I just give in and use my styrofoam Little Giant and hand turn them in there? :idunno At least I know they'll all fit in there.
Thanks in advance!

What Kind Are You Hatching @CluckNDoodle ?

They're Toulouse/Chinese/Crested crosses. I'm hatching them for a friend. She said she really only wants 2 and I can have as many as I want! Hahaha! I'm actually trying NOT to fall in love with one...I'm probably doomed, I just set them a few hours ago and here I am already thinking of how I could keep a couple in the yard. :lau

LOL I Am Also Incubating Goose Eggs In The Nuture Right & Hatching In A Hova -Bator. Mine Are Due On The 30th I've Already Hatched 14 & Have Two Geese On Nests So I'll Have More Than Enough Goslings ...

Lol, I let 2 broody hens hatch chicks this year and I've filled my incubator more times than I should admit to. At this point I'm just taking requests and whatever someone wants me to hatch, I'm happy to do it, lol. I still need to buy another incubator because I'm filling one with Mallard ducks for another friend (another first for me!) And then I'm getting Mottled Orpingtons, Gold Laced Orpingtons, and Silver Sebrights for another incubator...I have to admit, I think I took on too much this time but it will be fun all the same! :woot

Back
Top Bottom