Best Automatic Turner/Incubator for Goose Eggs

For Goose Eggs They Don't Look That Bad. Goose Eggs Are Usually Dirty Even Though My Geese Have Clean Areas To Lay I Always Find Some Dirty Ones .
x2...the Pilgrim eggs I hatched recently had some "dirty" ones and I didn't attempt to clean them because I respect the protective abilities of the bloom. And I had a very good hatch. :) Waterfowl eggs seem built to withstand some mud, muck, and moisture.

LOL I Am Also Incubating Goose Eggs In The Nuture Right & Hatching In A Hova -Bator. Mine Are Due On The 30th I've Already Hatched 14 & Have Two Geese On Nests So I'll Have More Than Enough Goslings ...

Lol, I let 2 broody hens hatch chicks this year and I've filled my incubator more times than I should admit to. At this point I'm just taking requests and whatever someone wants me to hatch, I'm happy to do it, lol. I still need to buy another incubator because I'm filling one with Mallard ducks for another friend (another first for me!) And then I'm getting Mottled Orpingtons, Gold Laced Orpingtons, and Silver Sebrights for another incubator...I have to admit, I think I took on too much this time but it will be fun all the same! :woot

What Kind Are You Hatching @CluckNDoodle ?

They're Toulouse/Chinese/Crested crosses. I'm hatching them for a friend. She said she really only wants 2 and I can have as many as I want! Hahaha! I'm actually trying NOT to fall in love with one...I'm probably doomed, I just set them a few hours ago and here I am already thinking of how I could keep a couple in the yard. :lau

They're Toulouse/Chinese/Crested crosses. I'm hatching them for a friend. She said she really only wants 2 and I can have as many as I want! Hahaha! I'm actually trying NOT to fall in love with one...I'm probably doomed, I just set them a few hours ago and here I am already thinking of how I could keep a couple in the yard. :lau
You can have as many as you want?? Nice friend!! :D Good luck keeping your resolve...wait until you see them! :love

Back
Top Bottom