Best Breed?

Thats pretty much all i wanted the Mandarins for was eye candy. Even though I REALLY like the White Mandarins I think I am going to stick to a pair of Call Ducks.. I kind of like the color of the Khaki colored Calls but Pastels are pretty too!

Love our calls, next year I want to add chocolates, buffs, and either blue or silver breeding trio's or pairs. That will be 7 breeding pens total by next fall and probably all hubby will be willing to build.
lol.png
he has 4 breedings runs for chickens to build this winter, plus my run fencing for splitting up the ducks (large) into their breeding groups. I refuse to take an official head count around here.
hide.gif
chickens, geese, ducks yep my feed bill tells all I need to know.

Last edited:
Quote:
OK, a PAIR of Calls. Come back in a couple of months and tell us all this, "I have no idea how it happened. I started out with a pair and now I have 25...".
It's a sickness, an addiction...I suffer from it myself.
wink.png

Quote:
OK, a PAIR of Calls. Come back in a couple of months and tell us all this, "I have no idea how it happened. I started out with a pair and now I have 25...".
It's a sickness, an addiction...I suffer from it myself.
wink.png

I agree..
hmm.png

I bought 3 calls and went and bought 5 more calls on tuesday!
I want more already!
smile.png

Quote:
I have a bibbed pair (black)
hide.gif
available
lau.gif

I figure until the 13 year old is out of high school we are staying put on our 3 acres, then after that we might look for something with more land. If we do, all bets are off on the call ducks
ep.gif

Quote:
hide.gif
available
lau.gif

I figure until the 13 year old is out of high school we are staying put on our 3 acres, then after that we might look for something with more land. If we do, all bets are off on the call ducks
ep.gif

Oh you stinker!!
tongue.gif
!

Ya comin up to Illinois any time soon?
hide.gif

Quote:
hide.gif
available
lau.gif

ep.gif

Oh you stinker!!
tongue.gif
!

hide.gif

Nope, y'all have too much cold and fluffy white stuff that falls from the sky.
lol.png
I want chocolates from you next year though, so put me down top of that list.
wink.png

Quote:
Oh you stinker!!
tongue.gif
!

hide.gif

Nope, y'all have too much cold and fluffy white stuff that falls from the sky.
lol.png
I want chocolates from you next year though, so put me down top of that list.
wink.png

Tis' true on the cold and the nasty FOUR letter word!
barnie.gif

I'll put you on the list!
smile.png
(If I can find it that is..)

Back
Top Bottom