>>>>>Best chicken competition<<<<<< *REAL PRIZE* ~ Ends 20th of Feb 2012~

fancyfeathers38

Songster
8 Years
Nov 15, 2011
Australia.

yippiechickie.gif
Welcome to the best chicken competition!
yippiechickie.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Rules:

1. All BYC Rules
2. Any breed or size can enter *cross breeds welcome*
3. Unlimited entry number
4. Be nice and have FUN!

Info:

There will be two categories: Best hen and Best Roo.
And there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category.
As said before any breed or size can enter.
The photo must be of your own chicken.
Competition ends 20th of February.

*All birds must be over 8 weeks to enter ~ Sorry no chicks*

Prizes:

The Prizes will be a colour picture of your chicken Drawn with water soluble oil pastels.

I will PM the winners a photo of the picture I drew of their chicken, and I will also post them on here.

Example:

Here is an example of the style the pictures will be drawn in:

If you want to enter please fill out this form:

Name:
Breed:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ya.gif
Have Fun!
ya.gif

Last edited:
Okay, so I never win these but here goes.. Dixie is always my #1 contestant for best chicken contests. She is so lovable and sweet. She is my 10 month old barred rock pullet. Though she has never been great at laying, her personality is worth 10 eggs a day!
_MG_3902.jpg
_MG_3880.jpg
All of her flock mates give her head hen spot without her even having to work for it. Dixie gets along with EVERYONE. No nipping, no bullying. She is second or shared in command with my head hen, who is her BFF.
296356_284007181625536_100000487691586_1232275_1675471670_n.jpg
IMG_3618.jpg
She puts up with all the kids in the neighbourhood. No matter how awkward they hold her...
907901e6.jpg
She is the best chicken in the world to me. I can tell you right now she's made a vast improvement to my everyday life. Love that chicken! :love

Name: The King
Breed: Silkie
About: This is my silkie cockerel fondly named, The King (no relation to Elvis!) ;) He's a handsome boy, very "typey," and a gentleman with the ladies!

Name: Penny
Breed: Buff Orpington
A bit about the chicken: She is a rescue chicken, abandoned with Gloria (chicken below) and 15 other chickens in a small pen. She is half blind and very friendly.

Name: The Gloria
Breed: Barred Rock
A bit about the chicken: She is a rescue chicken, abandoned with Penny (above chicken) and 15 other chickens in a small pen. She has a sprained foot and has a mean looking expression, but is very sweet.

Name: Nellie
Breed: Buff Orpington
A bit about the chicken: She was given to us by a friend because all her tail feathers were being plucked out by the other hens. She is very active and will come running when you call.

Name: Sophie
Breed: Black Sex Link
A bit about the chicken: She is a black sex link. bred and hatched her myself. Shes very Friendly and is very pretty to me. Shes all black and has a few brown lines in her feathers. her legs and feet are all black to. Shes still small. a little bigger than my bantam cochin.

Back
Top Bottom