BEST CHICKEN CONTEST!!! ended *WINNERS CHOSEN*

I thought It ended the 1st. I read it wrong! it is the 17th, oh well I am too busy (lazy) to go take better pics anyways lol.
Haha well your pics are great!!! Its all good my jap bantam is going through a molt, loosing all his tail feathers and neck feathers!!! Haha i feel yah! Hope this doeant happen in he fair for me next year!! Hahahaha

Haha well your pics are great!!! Its all good my jap bantam is going through a molt, loosing all his tail feathers and neck feathers!!! Haha i feel yah! Hope this doeant happen in he fair for me next year!! Hahahaha

thank you. They always molt at the worst times. My rooster has 1 tail feather left! HE looks funny

thank you. They always molt at the worst times. My rooster has 1 tail feather left! HE looks funny

Look at my little babys tail!!! Hahaha

His tail is the one on the left side its starting to slowly grow back and at least he hasnt lost his sickle feathers yet!! Then hed look funny!!! Like a hen! Hhhahahaha

Look at my little babys tail!!! Hahaha

His tail is the one on the left side its starting to slowly grow back and at least he hasnt lost his sickle feathers yet!! Then hed look funny!!! Like a hen! Hhhahahaha

Ha. My poor roosters got the last tail feather hanging on for dear life! he looks rumpless.

Chick
(much-recycled picture, I love this one :lol:)

Name: Feathers and Eggie
Breed: RSL

Hen

Name: unknown
Breed: RSL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom