Best double Fibro test for Cemani future breeders

TamaNicole

Chirping
Jan 3, 2022
Best double Fibro test for Cemani future breeders:

Hi everyone.
I have a question that I hope someone with a good grasp on chicken genetics can help me with.
I am looking to test breed my Cemani flock to establish single or double Fibro status of individuals before adding them to a selective breeding program.
I will have available buff Orpingtons, lav Orpingtons, buff Bramas, Delawares, BBS Ameraucanas, and Rhode Island Reds, from each sex for this endeavor. If there is a superlative choice for this project that wasn't listed, I'd even be willing to source that breed if need be.
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could shed some clear answers regarding which options would work best to achieve my goal, and perhaps reasons to use one over another to do so.

My understanding of genetic inheritance is a hair above rudimentary , so easy-to-understand explanations using proper terminology would be appreciated.
I want to learn, and I'm certain this issue might interest others in this fine group as well.
Thank you so much for this community, and for all of the wonderful members that share their knowledge and experience here.
So grateful I found you guys.

Best double Fibro test for Cemani future breeders:

Hi everyone.
I have a question that I hope someone with a good grasp on chicken genetics can help me with.
I am looking to test breed my Cemani flock to establish single or double Fibro status of individuals before adding them to a selective breeding program.
I will have available buff Orpingtons, lav Orpingtons, buff Bramas, Delawares, BBS Ameraucanas, and Rhode Island Reds, from each sex for this endeavor. If there is a superlative choice for this project that wasn't listed, I'd even be willing to source that breed if need be.
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could shed some clear answers regarding which options would work best to achieve my goal, and perhaps reasons to use one over another to do so.

My understanding of genetic inheritance is a hair above rudimentary , so easy-to-understand explanations using proper terminology would be appreciated.
I want to learn, and I'm certain this issue might interest others in this fine group as well.
Thank you so much for this community, and for all of the wonderful members that share their knowledge and experience here.
So grateful I found you guys.

Ameraucanas are the best and Natural Option.

Back
Top Bottom