Best egg cartons for True JUMBO COTURNIX eggs.

Thank you Still seeing reviews on those that large jumbo eggs do not fit well? Are you using them for Large Jumbo eggs?
Yeah. I had plenty of problems with like 3 other kinds I tried. My hens give plenty of eggs that run about 16grams. These cartons close easily without bending the top on my daily collection. Others would be too tight, have to be rubber banded, wouldn’t stack straight because the lid couldn’t lay down. With these, only the freak, usually double yolk, eggs won’t fit.

Yeah. I had plenty of problems with like 3 other kinds I tried. My hens give plenty of eggs that run about 16grams. These cartons close easily without bending the top on my daily collection. Others would be too tight, have to be rubber banded, wouldn’t stack straight because the lid couldn’t lay down. With these, only the freak, usually double yolk, eggs won’t fit.
Thank you for all the info.

I recently got some 24 slot cartons that are way better than the other few types I’ve tried. They handle all but the freakishly large outsized ones comfortably. I’ll see if I can figure out where I got them and get back with a link.

edit:
ok, that was easy
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F32WWFJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
Sorry, these do not fit my large Jumbo coturnix eggs. Lid will not close fully, and you can't stack without busting eggs. They are not big enough for large Jumbo eggs.

Anyone raising JMF line of Jumbo Brown Coturnix would love to know what egg cartons your eggs fit in. I am having trouble finding cartons that fit these eggs. Would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance.

I don't know what to say. I’m pretty sure those linked are what I got. Best I can think to do is measure some variety of eggs and get pictures of the difference in how they fit/don’t. I’ll try that tomorrow after I go by the other house. I think there’s a big double yolker there, that won’t fit in any of them, I can throw into the lineup. Not sure that will help you much, but now I’m interested.

I don't know what to say. I’m pretty sure those linked are what I got. Best I can think to do is measure some variety of eggs and get pictures of the difference in how they fit/don’t. I’ll try that tomorrow after I go by the other house. I think there’s a big double yolker there, that won’t fit in any of them, I can throw into the lineup. Not sure that will help you much, but now I’m interested.
Ya not sure new to Quail I tried those in link and lids will not close tops of eggs hit lid. Where did you get your Jumbo Coturnix. From my research a few of the lines mainly Jumbo Brown/Wild lay very large eggs. I have the JMF line of Jumbo Brown known for large eggs. I have seen a lot of reviews for cartons where there is always a few saying their Jumbo eggs do not fit even if advertised for Jumbo eggs. So, I know others are having same problem as me. But I am sure there is something out there that is and will work :hmm

Back
Top Bottom