Best EVER quail feeder *UPDATE #46*

I really like that feeder. I wonder what type of saw he uses to make those cuts in the PVC???
hu.gif

Just wanted to update and share this email with you from Jim, the maker of the feeders:

Hello Cindy,
This is Jim just checking if the feeders are helping with the wasted feed! I saw some of the articles on the backyard chickens site about the feeders. I want to thank you very much for putting the word out about my feeders. Right now I'm feeding about 800 birds and I'm not finding any feed wasted. If you know anyone that's tired of seeing their profit hit the ground just give them my new E-mail address. Thanks very much and keep in touch JIM (jimsbirdhouse)

frow.gif

Personally, I can't say enough good things about these feeders. My feed bill has been drastically reduced since I bought them from Jim and I'll never use any other feeders for quail.
thumbsup.gif

Do they perch on top of those feeders like they do on the red chick feeders? It doesn't look like they really could, but who knows! I really like the design. Anyone think of a feeder that could be used on the outside of a pen?

What's wrong with cutting a hole in the side of the cage and hanging an empty drink bottle just below the hole.

Cut the top off the bottle, fill it with food and it becomes impossible for the quails to scratch out the food. If you want to make it easier, just cut a small hole across the top of a milk carton just big enough for the quail to stick their heads in. Refill food with a funnel.

I got my feeders in last week. I put them in the quail cage, but my babies are a little too small for them still. I am sure in a week or so they will be put to good use.

Back
Top Bottom