Best EVER quail feeder *UPDATE #46*

It's PVC with wood on the ends for feet/legs so it stands evenly. He can paint them in any color you choose; I always just opt for the white ones.

Cindy,
How long is it? Is wood also used to close the ends? Is it nailed on? What is the diameter of the feeder?

Thanks!

Quote:
Yes, there are circles of wood used to close the ends, then little wooden feet. It is nailed on with tiny nails. When I get home from work tonight I will update with the measurements for you.

I just measured the feeder:

It is 23 1/2 inches long
3 1/4 inches wide
almost 4 inches tall

I don't use it for my jumbo quail chicks until they are 3 weeks old. By then they are tall enough to reach. It won't work for buttons.

Being that it's made from PVC, I'm sure James could make some with smaller dimensions for smaller birds/cages; I just never asked him because these work just fine for me.

How's that new feeder holding up for you? (and a bumpity-bump for newbies
smile.png
)

EXCELLENT and thanks for bumping
hugs.gif
I have quail chicks right now that aren't quite tall enough so I'm using a regular feeder and they waste SO much. Have to fill that twice a day. With the PVC feeder, there's NO waste and I only fill once a day. Can't say enough good things about it and I have 4 of them to prove it!

Back
Top Bottom