Best guesses?? Not worried about sex just breed.

Oh. Also if it helps any at all which I'm sure probably now. These guys are super friendly and not as skiddish as other babies. I've actually never seen little ones this friendly and willing to be held. I can reach right into the brooder and they hop right on my hand and settle in. They get comfortable super quick after I pick them up. It's crazy to me bc I have to work and work with any other babies we've had.

Okay so I Google welsummer and speckled Sussex babies. These 2 pics I screenshotted and they both look the same but I know from looking at calico princess babies that they're not those. But I'm guessing like mostly everyone else and gonna go with Sussex or welsummer. Idk I'm at a loss! Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200703-185047.png
    Screenshot_20200703-185047.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20200703-184851.png
    Screenshot_20200703-184851.png
    844.5 KB · Views: 2
Okay so I Google welsummer and speckled Sussex babies. These 2 pics I screenshotted and they both look the same but I know from looking at calico princess babies that they're not those. But I'm guessing like mostly everyone else and gonna go with Sussex or welsummer. Idk I'm at a loss! Lol
So I'm reading up on these 2 breeds just to see what's in store. Does anyone have any of either that can give me some better first hand info than Google? Like I just wanna know what kind of personalities they have.

So I'm reading up on these 2 breeds just to see what's in store. Does anyone have any of either that can give me some better first hand info than Google? Like I just wanna know what kind of personalities they have.
I have a Speckled Sussex right now and I had two Welsummers (a cockerel and a pullet) too but they sadly passed away. But anyway, they're all good chickens!!! My Welsummer pullet was very sweet and gentle and she was beautiful. :love the cockerel was nice too and even let me hold him and stuff.

My Sussex is very personable and chatty and she’s always underfoot lol if you have a shovel, she’ll be in it. 😂🤣 And she always comes running up to me when I go outside or sometimes she’ll even come up to the back door to get one of us if she wants something. 😂🤣

She’s even broody right now. :love but I’m not sure if that’s common for the breed or not. It’s her first time. She’s not really the brightest bulb there is but not the dumbest either 😂🤣 but she’s very sweet 😂🤣😍

Back
Top Bottom