Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

TwinsLoveChicks

Songster
Mar 10, 2016
At the coop
My Coop
My Coop
What is the best hatchery for bantams? I left out Murray McMurray in the poll because their minimum chick order is 15, and I wouldn't be ordering that many.
Thank you!
-TwinsLoveChicks :)

Last edited:
Murray McMurray has good looking bantams but the time I got them I had 27 too many. My pet chicken doesn't have a lot but I ordered 8. This time I have large chickens but miss my bantams

I had great bantams come out of Ideal, with lots of variety, but they were very heavy on the males. Out of 20 I had 17 turn rooster on me, but zero deaths or health issues and all turned out healthy and beautiful. I ended up keeping 5, 2 btw japs, a black jap, a black Cochin, and a very charming black Sumatra. The mystery of the hatchery assortment was worth it for her alone.
IMG_1891.JPG IMG_1890.JPG IMG_1843.JPG IMG_1576.JPG IMG_1653.JPG

I had great bantams come out of Ideal, with lots of variety, but they were very heavy on the males. Out of 20 I had 17 turn rooster on me, but zero deaths or health issues and all turned out healthy and beautiful. I ended up keeping 5, 2 btw japs, a black jap, a black Cochin, and a very charming black Sumatra. The mystery of the hatchery assortment was worth it for her alone.
View attachment 1134988 View attachment 1134989 View attachment 1134990 View attachment 1134991 View attachment 1134992
They're beautiful! Thanks for answering!

Back
Top Bottom