Best incubator

I have a styrofoam Hovabator with an automatic turner that holds the eggs upright. I use 2 other calibrated thermometers with it and an independent hygrometer (also calibrated). I love this set up, the incubator holds temp and humidity really well and it was not too terribly expensive. Incubator Warehouse have lots of choices.

We bought this one last year, for less than 20 eggs. I'm sharing it with you to share our experience: we had to return it because it couldn't keep temperature, humidity level was a guessing game, etc.

I'm researching right now, just like you, to try again. I think we're going to go with the styrofoam box type.

Yaufey Digital Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator with Egg Turner,Egg Candler Tester,Temp and humidity meter

I have a styrofoam Hovabator with an automatic turner that holds the eggs upright. I use 2 other calibrated thermometers with it and an independent hygrometer (also calibrated). I love this set up, the incubator holds temp and humidity really well and it was not too terribly expensive. Incubator Warehouse have lots of choices.

I personally love my Brinsea with humidity pump. Totally set and forget incubator. Reliable, trustworthy and produces good results.

It was more pricey but worth it for me for peace of mind and not having to babysit it like my cheap Chinese one.

I personally love my Brinsea with humidity pump. Totally set and forget incubator. Reliable, trustworthy and produces good results.

It was more pricey but worth it for me for peace of mind and not having to babysit it like my cheap Chinese one.

I second this. I've had great luck with mine (Brinsea Octagon 20) and pump. Just set it and forget it!

The only real complaint I had was that, being in a dry climate, I needed the humidity pump to easily get the humidity right for lockdown and hatch. For my first hatch, I didn't have it and simply filling the two wells did not do the trick. I had to lay in wet paper towels and sponges, and then re-dampen the sponges a few times a day using the ventilation hole to stay at the recommended minimum. I had a very good hatch, but the humidity was a pain. The humidity pump makes it a breeze, but I'm tad irked that a second pricey piece of equipment was necessary.

We bought this one last year, for less than 20 eggs. I'm sharing it with you to share our experience: we had to return it because it couldn't keep temperature, humidity level was a guessing game, etc.

I'm researching right now, just like you, to try again. I think we're going to go with the styrofoam box type.

Yaufey Digital Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator with Egg Turner,Egg Candler Tester,Temp and humidity meter
Hi I’ve had two of these incubators I found the egg Turner was untrustworthy and small, temp held well but humidity was off. I wld recommend...if I could have tested other one but was cracked. The newest I’ve tried and tested 6 NURTURE RIGHT 360 and they are lay down with GREAT HUMIDITY CONTROL and digital read out and watering on outside so no opening and closing incubator! The temp and humidity spot on JUST BE DELICATE WITH TURNER VERY FICCLE. Hope helps. Does ANYONE KNOW if I can move my 4 day incubated eggs to an upright incubator due to problems? Also can I candle one egg at 4-5 days?
Love to hear back I’m new and just learning how to navigate and communicate....

Back
Top Bottom