Best LED Lantern

Cargo

Songster
12 Years
Sep 28, 2010
Farmington, NM
Need a light for checking on the coop, camping and everything else?
Rayovac SE3DLN Sportsman Extreme 300-Lumen 3D-Battery LED Lantern

This is the baby to get. I have had mine for 2 years now and love it.

* Rayovac Sportsman Extreme 3D LED Lantern features 3-watts and 300-lumens
* Use it for 72-hours on high and 150-hours on low. ("Low" is plenty bright to read a book, play cards, clean fish, cook dinner, etc. so I have never really used the bright setting. I am still on my first set of batteries.)
* Water resistant, made from durable rubber and ABS construction, with rubberized handle and folding tent hanger. (Tent hanger is nice. Pop the diffuser off and your tent has a light bulb.)
* Includes 3 light modes: high, low, and strobe
* 6-pounds; lifetime warranty

Copy pasta from amazon review:
First off, this lantern is fairly compact...I was under the impression that this would be larger from the pictures but once I opened it up, I was pleasingly surprised. The unit is very compact and feels very sturdy. There is rubber on the base and around the lower portion of the lantern, the switch is very easy to operate and has 3-modes (High, Low, and Strobe). The entire top/globe can be unscrewed and hung upside down (clip in the base) to use as a room or tent light in "bare bulb" mode. Overall I have been very impressed with the output of this lantern as well. This is a very bright lantern for it's compact size; outshining normal 4D fluorescent U-tubed lanterns and a coleman pack-away LED lantern. The diffuser is also very pleasing with no rings, lines, or shadows to speak of. In bare bulb mode, the light is almost too bright for your eyes but works well if it's hung high overhead (so you're not looking directly at the unit). Low mode is also very useful and brighter than your typical "nightlight" levels in other LED lanterns "low" modes. Overall I am very impressed with this product and plan to purchase more of these units for use while night fishing, camping, and to use during power failures.

Just thought I would share.
Cargo

Thats cool!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom