Best Lip Balms Thread - where oh where might it be

Thanks - I did too, and couldn't find it. Drat! A lot of people seemed to have good suggestions but I didn't have time to read it then...ah well. It was not a chicken topic by any stretch!
JJ

Chicken Poo....number one best, not too shiny, perfect for him or her
any Clinique gloss is awesome
Burt's Bees
Carmex ( i like the tubes, not the pots myself)
any of the ones from Bath & Body Works are great
Chapstick Lip Butter

preparation H.....best for the lips...and wrinkles around the lips it shrinks the wrinkles....believe me it is true....trust me

Am I the only person in the world that lip balm makes WORSE???? If my lips are perfect and soft and I apply ANY lip balm, they are dry and chapped in just a few minutes. There is actually one, it has peach seed extract, made by Yves Rocher,. It helps a little if they are badly chapped but that is it.
sad.png

Quote:
i cant find the chicken poo one anywhere!...i tried walgreens(because i heard they had it there)..they said they dont carry it anymore..dang!..
rant.gif
..then i had my husband call CVS...he said the lady there was very rude..lol..she thought he was pranking her when he asked if they carried chicken poo chap stick!..
lau.gif
..*thats why i had HIM call*..heehe........BUT, i did find one i really like..its LYPSYL(honey berry)...with pure swedish beeswax..its nice!...AND its got a cute little bee thing on the side of the stick..you push it up when you need more stick to come out of the tube..*yes..little things amuse me*..
roll.png

Quote:
i cant find the chicken poo one anywhere!...i tried walgreens(because i heard they had it there)..they said they dont carry it anymore..dang!..
rant.gif
..then i had my husband call CVS...he said the lady there was very rude..lol..she thought he was pranking her when he asked if they carried chicken poo chap stick!..
lau.gif
..*thats why i had HIM call*..heehe........BUT, i did find one i really like..its LYPSYL(honey berry)...with pure swedish beeswax..its nice!...AND its got a cute little bee thing on the side of the stick..you push it up when you need more stick to come out of the tube..*yes..little things amuse me*..
roll.png

i would be laughing my head off. get it off their website...it's the easiest way. it was easy to find at first, now it's nowhere.

that LYPSYL, where did you get it?

Back
Top Bottom