Best place to get incubator

Louise's Country Closet

Songster
9 Years
Feb 5, 2010
Garrison, MN
I'm looking to buy a 1588 Genesis Hova-Bator and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions where to buy one? When I look around, there's a ton of different places and a lot of different prices, so I was just curious where everyone else gets their incubators?

The cheapest I found - total price including shipping to my zip code - was directly from GQF. Second cheapest was Incubator Warehouse.

I ended up buying a gently used 1588 bator from a fellow BYCer and saved a bunch of money.
smile.png

I bought the same incubator online,just call them when you place your order,so you can make sure they arent on back order like mine is. They didnt inform me until 4 days later. I am still waiting for it. I bought it on Ebay at one of the incubator stores so be careful! It was $160 for Bator W/turner and $15 shipping.I ordered it on the 7th and still dont have it:(

Last edited:
I purchased my from GQF and it arrived within about 5 days. I found with shipping that they had the best prices.

Well that wasn't bad, I ordered my bator off the GQF site and the total order came to $142.54 with my shipping, yay!! I saved enough that I was able to get some more heirloom seeds, I'm excited
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom