Hatchi Wan Kenobi
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Mar 27, 2012
Vermont
My Coop
My Coop
I have a friend looking to get into quail and he'd like to know the best place to get coturnix eggs. Does anyone here have any great experiences with any place in particular? Does anyone here sell and ship them? Are there any hatcheries that sell them? I'd love some good information from you guys to pass along to him :)

stellargamebirds is a good site to try. you can go to facebook to the hatching eggs page or southern chicks page for reputable sources.
this time of the year eggs arent as fertile however as they are in the spring and late summer.
i wouldnt recommend ebay eggs

James Marie. My Stellar eggs were infertile. Granted I am in Alaska and she is in Florida. But James Marie is in LA. and his eggs had a 98% or so fertility. If we had not had a power outage I would be swimming in babies. I did hatch 7 though and they are awesome little guys. Cumberlands were infertile also.

Last edited:

James Marie. My Stellar eggs were infertile. Granted I am in Alaska and she is in Florida. But James Marie is in LA. and his eggs had a 98% or so fertility. If we had not had a power outage I would be swimming in babies. I did hatch 7 though and they are awesome little guys. Cumberlands were infertile also.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom