Best polish chicken contest * no prize* Ends 10-20-20

CATEGORY: best polish pullets
View attachment 2357967

Artemis and Elvis, 13 weeks
Next time can you please not enter artermis and Elvis twice? I can't really judge Artemis and Elvis in this pic. You entered Artemis twice, but not in the same entery. Only one entry of each bird counts. You entered Artemis or Elvis, Artemis, Artermis and Elvis, and Elvis. That is a lot of enterys for two chickens. I really think I'm just gonna judge the pic of Elvis alone and Artemis alone. I'm not mad it's just hard to judge like three versions of the same chick in three different entrys.

"Paulish" WCBP
View attachment 2351844
The brown chick is "Little fro" GLP, the white chick is "marilyn" (was supposed to be a WCBlueP but is a blue splash.View attachment 2351845

The white/splash polish at 10 weeks old, "Marilyn"View attachment 2351848
Best other polish.
Marilyn won the white/splash polish category!!!!
BLU, The crazy White crested Black roo! And howdy-do, to you too!View attachment 2351958View attachment 2351959
BLU WON THE ROOSTER CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Charm, I am entering her for best golden laced polish
View attachment 2351977
View attachment 2351978
View attachment 2351993
Charm reminds me of my GLP so charm won the golden laced polish category!!!
BEST SILVER LACED & Cutest!!!
Here is my 22 week old Silver Laced Polish Pullet. Easy going and jibbers jabbers to me.
She's a cutie!!!
The other day, she wasn't feeling well and once I pulled her feathers back in a hair tie, she ran around flapping like a Crazy girl!
she won the silver laced polish category!!!
I REALLY enjoy having Polish Bantams - have had them for years.

The hen looks at home with the Viburnum (Snowball) blooms in the photo. Her coiffure mimics the roundness of the bloom clusters.

The Blue Polish chick rivals the beauty of the summer blooms which share that photo with him.

View attachment 2359008

View attachment 2359012
the White crested black polish won the white crested black polish category!!!!!! And the WCB (white crested blue) won the cutest polish chick!!!
I want to enter Frompkin, my buff lace, 6-month-old pullet. I will try to get a few more pictures. This one is from a month ago, when she started really growing out her beard. View attachment 2360504

and the other picture is from a bit earlier, taken by my mom.

View attachment 2360522
Frompkin's pic won the buff laced polish category!! I'm sorry for your loss.
This white crested blue won the white crested blue category!!!!!

Next time can you please not enter artermis and Elvis twice? I can't really judge Artemis and Elvis in this pic. You entered Artemis twice, but not in the same entery. Only one entry of each bird counts. You entered Artemis or Elvis, Artemis, Artermis and Elvis, and Elvis. That is a lot of enterys for two chickens. I really think I'm just gonna judge the pic of Elvis alone and Artemis alone. I'm not mad it's just hard to judge like three versions of the same chick in three different entrys.
Sincere apologies. I think I was confused about the whole entry thing. Judge which ever ones you wish no problems at all! ❤️Thank you so much for doing the contest and taking the time to judge all the beautiful photos entered. Such a fun idea!😊

Back
Top Bottom