Best poultry story contest- Ends May 19th

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Lets hear it!
I want you to tell me your favorite poetry stories! I know there are a lot fo good ones out there. ;)
To enter, make a certain chicken the highlight of the story. Then, put the info like in a normal contest.
Ex.

Name: Smudge
Breed: Cornish X
Photo: (photos are optional)
Its a beautiful sunny day and I decided it would be fun to go lay with Doodle and Smudge. Doodle and Smudge are the two Cornish X that I'm dieting to keep as pets. I lay down and set them on my chest. They lay there, so I put a few pieces of grass near them for them to nibble. The next thing I know, Smudges beak is in my mouth, pekin at my gums! I don't know why, but maybe I had something in my tooth lol!

I personally hate judging lol! I am always late, and it takes me FOREVER for some reason! So, I'm going to have you judge for me. To vote for the best story, use the Like reaction. The Haha reaction doesn't count as a vote, only the Like reaction. At midnight on the 19th, the contest ends. I'll judge the next day, and pic a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.
Alright! Write away!

Lets hear it!
I want you to tell me your favorite poetry stories! I know there are a lot fo good ones out there. ;)
To enter, make a certain chicken the highlight of the story. Then, put the info like in a normal contest.
Ex.

Name: Smudge
Breed: Cornish X
Photo: (photos are optional)
Its a beautiful sunny day and I decided it would be fun to go lay with Doodle and Smudge. Doodle and Smudge are the two Cornish X that I'm dieting to keep as pets. I lay down and set them on my chest. They lay there, so I put a few pieces of grass near them for them to nibble. The next thing I know, Smudges beak is in my mouth, pekin at my gums! I don't know why, but maybe I had something in my tooth lol!

I personally hate judging lol! I am always late, and it takes me FOREVER for some reason! So, I'm going to have you judge for me. To vote for the best story, use the Like reaction. The Haha reaction doesn't count as a vote, only the Like reaction. At midnight on the 19th, the contest ends. I'll judge the next day, and pic a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.
Alright! Write away!
I wish I would have seen this before :hit

Back
Top Bottom