Best price to buy bulk eggs?

SoccerMomof7

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Kansas
Okay I am looking at getting a cabinet incubator and I know alot of people that are wanting chicks. So where is the best place to buy at a cheaper price but still quailty. Some could even be mutt eggs I just have friends that want some, several, and the pet store want to start selling chicks and knew I have chickens and always ask me when I will have chicks for her. I go get my chickens crickets in the winter, I spoil them sometimes. Okay anyways any suggestions?

Check here on the Sell, Buy, Trade Hatching Eggs. Sometimes people have testing eggs cheap. Also, EBay has large assortments of mutt/pure breed eggs all the time. Eggbid has some as well. After you get started, you could have a roo to fertilize your eggs and hatch your own. Those will cost only the price of feed you use.

Goodluck!

Quote:
Well I plan on using mine too but I was just curious. I am going to start off small then try a big batch. I am so excited!

If you have a amish community around and auctions go there and check them out. Or check out craigslist for someone who sells eggs and ask them if they have a rooster with the chickens. Or just take a driv out in the country and listen for a rooster. If there is a rooster there are bound to be chickens and then just ask the farmer.

Back
Top Bottom