Best senior dog diaper for urinary incontinence?

topochico225

Enthusiasm Enthusiast
Dec 27, 2020
Deep South
Hi y’all!

I’m in the market for the best disposable dog diapers for my old boy. He’s on estriol for his incontinence, but he still has his episodes. From my basic research it seems that belly band type diapers will work best. Do y’all have any suggestions?

TIA!

I have a GS who is ten. He has started barfing and having the poops. and maybe a urinary. I had some Proin for a diff dig so he has been getting that, and I read you can feed them rice in their meals to help with the runs. Also, yogurt, and cottage cheese. I think he may have gotten into a dead deer or something.

I have a GS who is ten. He has started barfing and having the poops. and maybe a urinary. I had some Proin for a diff dig so he has been getting that, and I read you can feed them rice in their meals to help with the runs. Also, yogurt, and cottage cheese. I think he may have gotten into a dead deer or something.
Yikes! Poor guy :( My boy is allergic to grains, or else I’d try some supplements I’ve found if only they were gluten free. Oh well.

My Sammy was very ill for some period of time and could not control his bladder for several weeks. I used something called male wraps. They go around the belly and are made of the same material as disposable baby diapers. I also got some washable wraps that worked well. You put a sanitary napkin in them to absorb the urine.

My Sammy was very ill for some period of time and could not control his bladder for several weeks. I used something called male wraps. They go around the belly and are made of the same material as disposable baby diapers. I also got some washable wraps that worked well. You put a sanitary napkin in them to absorb the urine.
We got male wraps, and they’re working very well. We are now suspecting that our sweet old boy has dementia— he hates having anything put on him, and doesn’t care about the diapers, gets confused easily, and will bark at a car in the driveway like it just pulled up even if it’s been there all day. Poor guy.

Back
Top Bottom