BEST thread of 2010?

Oh.... I thought you like meant, that twilight is so much more famous thats why I went Harsher......
And Kooshie the Avatar-Changing Pullet; I know whatcha mean. Nobody nominated, like, the, um, dramatic story of "How A seatbelt Changed My life"... By Skitz

Quote:
oh yeah I know not alot of people like twilight and I know CP has more members I was just curious, I mean a chat thread is turning out to be the 'best' thread so I thought maybe you don't only chat on there, don't worry I wasn't being mean.

Yeah, a chat thread referred to as "Best Thread of the Year" is kind of weird. A thread with a bit more purpose might be a better choice, in my humble opinion.

Hmm...To be honest, I agree with this. In fact, besides the Crazy Pullets, I would nominate this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16008

It
is truly a very interesting and extremely helpful thread, with amazing pictures and explanations, that is still growing today. I remember stumbling upon it when I was a bit more new here, and it really helped me with starting to get into incubating eggs. And I'm sure it has helped a numerous amount of other people with questions. It has some great discussions on it and, to be honest, I think it's a great nominee for this contest if you're looking at the value of the posts and how much you can learn from it.
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

But on the other hand, the Crazy Pullets can also be learned from and it's also a great place to discuss anything, including (of course) chickens, hobbies, and other everyday things. And in fact there are many other threads and forums like that, including all if BYC as a whole. But the Crazy Pullets, in my opinion, are another great nominee because of how much they have grown over time and because of what you can also learn from them.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom