best way to put a chick out of its miserey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP!
Do not ever kill you chick beccause they can not walk! there are many videos on youtube you can try the sock put her feet in a sock and leaver her in a warm incubator!!!
Do not take off her neck or dtarve her to death give her a chance try the sock trick if she cant stand she will die herself dont make her suffer before dying also if she cannot eat buy her some chick sause and slowly feed her that ive had many chicks with this problem and many people told me to put them down but i couldnt do that! i tried and treid and now they are still alive at age 4 !

So please try the sock trick give her chick sause and most importantly GIVE HER A CHANCE!

Good luck! Just know that you are so strong for doing the kindest thing for your chick instead of the easiest :hugs :hugs
omg.... 2mins and the chick is not moving but breathing.... this is so painful to watch i swear there are more tears than there are vinegar... :hit though its calm in a warm place and im peeping to it to comfort it...

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Are you sure it doesn't have splay leg? That would be fixable. If not, maybe try calling an animal shelter/ humane society to see if they would put it down for you.

STOP!
Do not ever kill you chick beccause they can not walk! there are many videos on youtube you can try the sock put her feet in a sock and leaver her in a warm incubator!!!
Do not take off her neck or dtarve her to death give her a chance try the sock trick if she cant stand she will die herself dont make her suffer before dying also if she cannot eat buy her some chick sause and slowly feed her that ive had many chicks with this problem and many people told me to put them down but i couldnt do that! i tried and treid and now they are still alive at age 4 !

So please try the sock trick give her chick sause and most importantly GIVE HER A CHANCE!
WHAT!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOO LATE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Are you sure it doesn't have splay leg? That would be fixable. If not, maybe try calling an animal shelter/ humane society to see if they would put it down for you.
SHOULD I OPEN THE CONTAINER!!!!????>

respond pleeeeaseeee before she dies..
You may have to let her go. If you open the container and she is alive. There is information on keeping crippled chicks/chickens.

In my life I've chosen not to keep crippled chicks, because too many complications. You are strong. You are choosing wisely to give up hatching. You know what you can and can't handle.

You may have to let her go. If you open the container and she is alive. There is information on keeping crippled chicks/chickens.

In my life I've chosen not to keep crippled chicks, because too many complications. You are strong. You are choosing wisely to give up hatching. You know what you can and can't handle.
its too late..... its been 10 minutes and she has died.... i made a little grave and planet flowers on top of it.... this was the hardest thing i did in my life...

its too late..... its been 10 minutes and she has died.... i made a little grave and planet flowers on top of it.... this was the hardest thing i did in my life...
:hugs It's okay. I have tears in my eyes! Know that she went in peace, and someone loved her.

Many chicks die every day with no love, and no one even knows they ever existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom